Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Water For Elephants

The movie adaption of the book Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen came out last weekend (April 22nd) and I still have yet to see it, but this basically is my own fault. As great as the movie looks I was hesitant to go see it opening weekend because of one reason, Rob Pattinson. I know everyone thinks hes hot stuff and I have been to see those twilight movies and from those movies I have learned how annoying screaming girls at a movie can be. So as cute as Rob Pattinson is, I did not want to pay $10 to hear a bunch of screaming girls, but it does look like a good movie
    Basically what happens is the story revolves around Jacob, a veterinary student who drops out of school  and decides to join the circus where he falls in love with Marlena (played by Reese Witherspoon), the star performer of a circus set in the 1930's. Amidst all the excitement of the circus life and Marlena's over bearing and dangerous husband a lifelong love is formed. VERY EXCITING! Plus it has a cast of great actors including Christoph Waltz (Inglorious Bastards), Reese Witherspoon(Walk The Line), and Hal Holbrook(Into The Wild).

( Courtesy of 20th Century Fox )
Well what do you think, Will you see Water for Elephants?

No comments:

Post a Comment