Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CEDAR POINT!!!

 Woohoo with the weather finally perking up a bit and looking a bit like summer (high of 88 today!) I'm very excited for the summer activities that I have in mind for Summer 2011! Starting with scratching one of my list tomorrow! Tomorrow Brian and I are traveling the 136.5 miles/ 2 1/2 hours trip to......CEDAR POINT! Cedar Point is located in Sandusky Ohio and has been voted The Best Amusement Park in the world the past 13 years in a row, with over 17 roller coasters! I love roller coasters and have been a fan since I was little, my first trip to an amusement park being Kennywood located in West Mifflin Pennsylvania. But to say I'm excited to an understatement. I cant wait to ride the Raptor with its 2 loop-de-loops and the Milliennium with its 30 story drop and my favorite the Magnum XL with its drop that makes you feel like your experiencing zero gravity! Although I am very excited to go, Brian isn't as excited. Don't get me wrong he is happy to be going but he isn't as thrilled about roller coasters as I am. Where I love the feeling of your stomach coming out of your throat when you hit that first dive, Brian hates that feeling. Where I love the 30 seconds of so of climbing to reach that first drop, Brian hates it. So it's always a trip that tests Brian's fears. Last year he did ride the Raptor which was a big triumph for him, so I'm hoping that he will be just as brave this year. Lol I'm sure that he will do fine! I'll keep ya posted on that sometime later this week, maybe even put a picture up! If you been to any amusement park what is your favorite ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment