Friday, May 20, 2011

Rise with the Early Bird

So this is an early post, and mostly because I had to work at 6 am this morning. So while work is exciting and I'm sure I can find something more productive to do rather then posting on my blog I had a very interesting chat with my boyfriend this morning via Facebook. Now my boyfriend is a silly guy and I love him bunches but he does some interesting things sometimes. One being photo shopping a picture of my favorite idol on a fake web-page (A CNN fake) saying he had to drop out with a case of bird-flu totally tricking me into thinking that Scotty Mccreery was going home. I'm embarrassed to admit there were tears.
So this morning when he IMed me asking me if he could interview me I was a little skeptical. Here's how it went.

Brian: Can I interview you?
Me: What for?
Brian: Its a secret..
Brian: When did you start playing video games?
Me: First Tell me why..
Brian: I cannot tell you
Me: Why not?
you know I don't like secrets
is it something silly that you are doing?
and why are you still up?
Brian: fine never mind.........you are no fun
Me:  ok ok
        I first started when I was 7
Brian: What was your Favorite Video Game Growing up?
Me: Zelda (duh)
Brian: What made Zelda so exciting for you?
Me:  The music is really good, always an adventurous upbeat tone to the dismay that Hyrule is having. The Characters and story lines are always unique. I also like the puzzle, they exercised my mind
Brian: You are notorious for hating "campers" and "newbtubers", why such frustrations?
Me: "noobtubers"
       It's just annoying, that's all I can say.
Brian: You are widely known for the expressions "I am the shit" and "You're a bitch". What is your go to chirp?
Me: I'm widely know for that?
       umm 'Oh Man' and 'Don't be mean' and when I'm really angry the "You Bitch" comes out.
Brian: Thank you for your time, before you go can we get your top 5 video game
Me: Ummmm
 Its gonna take a minute.
1. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
2.Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
3. Resident Evil
4. Mario Brothers
and...hmmm
5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Are you gonna tell me why now that I have complied to your interview needs?
Brian: nope love you bye

And that is how the interview ended. I will admit it was a little fun coming up with answers to his
questions, but I'm still curious as to why he wanted to conduct this in the first place. I guess I will
just have to wait and see, when I find out you will know!

No comments:

Post a Comment